12.4.11

Two Years Baby!

We really enjoyed ourselves yesterday celebrating our Two Year Anniversary and how much we love each other! We have sure come a long way and have learned a lot together. There is nothing better than being married to your best friend!


































Check list:
-Sleep in and wake up to a beautiful day next to my babe
-Still fit in my wedding dress (a size 2, yes!)
-Romantic dinner by candle  light
-Movie night
-Something Memorable: Saw a crazy man throwing knives at the park...very poorly I might add! haha


































In love and loving every day of it!

























3 comments:

  1. You are an amazing couple!!!! I know your life together will continue to be incredible:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I thought I was doing a pretty good job at throwing those knives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, the photos from your wedding are so pretty :) happy 2 year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!