Sweet Pia from Making Memories tagged me in her blogging game and I am definitely up to it! She was one of the first blogs I ever started following and has a fun personality.
1. Post these rules
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you've tagged them.
1. I wear canvas shoes all the time come rain or snow! I refuse to feel like it's bad weather haha
2. I can touch my tongue to the tip of my nose...
3. My favorite thing right now is our electrical blanket. You can warm up the bed before you get in!
4. Pinterest! Currently looking for a home made dog treat recipe. Any suggestions?
5. My husband's nick name for me is rice crispy.
6. I would consider my decorating style right now as eclectic.
7. I'm blogging while watching my new favorite show Big Rich Texas...reality shows are addicting!
8. So glad my hair is growing out since my last major cut and dye. Maybe I'll just stick to highlights...
9. I love watching FRIENDS with my hubby and dog at the end of the day.
10. So glad I got into blogging so I can meet so many nice people!
11. Just rediscovered Colbie Caillat and love her song Droplets feat. Jason Reeves
Pia's Questions for me:
1. Would you rather eat a bug or have someone constantly poke you in your ribs for one whole day? Someone Poking me for sure...I would probably throw up from a bug haha
2. What was your most embarrassing moment? When my pant zipper broke in high school & I had to walk around with my purse in front of me till I could leave.
3. What is your favorite piece of clothing? A black v-neck t-shirt...it goes with evvverything!
4. (I am going to steal this from Jasmine:) What is directly to your left? A band-aid from my leg haha that is pretty random right?
5. The last thing you ate? A baked potato, I need to go grocery shopping soon.
6. Do you have nicknames? And what are they? Yea...ash, ashgash (like oshgosh store), rice crispy treat.
7. If somebody offered you 100 bucks if you shaved your head, would you do it? What, no way haha that would take forever to grow out, but if I change my mind I know where to get nice wigs. My grandma use to own her own salon :)
8. What was your dream job when you were in kindergarten? An Artist, I drew elephants and Indians. haha
9. If you had to choose between never eating vegetables for the rest of your life or only eating vegetables for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Wow, that is a hard one. Maybe no veges because I can take vitamins...it wouldn't be as healthy though.
10. When was the last time you cried? Earlier in the week when I dropped something on my foot :(
11. What is your favorite book? You can only choose one.Can't it be three lol Okay don't be upset, but twilight right now. It's an easy read and has an interesting three way love triangle. P.S. the new trailer will be in the hunger game previews yay!
Questions for you:
1. How would you describe your style?
2. How did you start blogging?
3. Are you reading any good books right now?
4. Have you ever been to Disney Land?
5. What is your favorite comfort food?
6. Would you prefer Target or Walmart?
7. What color is your tooth brush?
8. Have you seen any good movies lately?
9. What is the last thing you cooked in the microwave?
10. Are you a cat or dog person and why?
11. What is the most drastic thing you have ever done with your hair?