29.1.13

Snow Overload

Just when it is one degree above freezing and the snow melts you get hit by a snow storm the next day. The day before felt literally warm and I mean you only needed a light sweater. Now the snow goes up to my knees in some places and there are mountains of snow in every parking lot. We hate to admit it, but they aren't getting smaller anytime soon and I mean months.
On the up side the snow put us in a cozy mood after work. I enjoyed reading a book off my new thrift-ed book shelf that Jesse found last week. I have been looking for one like this that is skinny enough to put on the left side of the long mirror in our room upstairs and it's perfect! I love how the books lean back like you would see at a library. What do you think, should I paint it or leave it natural?? 

6 comments:

  1. Leave it natural!!! Or maybe you can give it the aging look. :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love snow! especially when it's thick and fresh like in these photos :-)

    Francesca xo
    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my country we have a lot of snow,too.:)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have certainly captured the beauty of snow:) Having the different seasons is a photographer's dream I am certain. Always waiting for your amazing pictures....!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had snow in the NY/NJ area, too, but only a dusting compared to all you got...what a white winter wonderland! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!