26.9.13

Dog Scarves

I recently saw online that you can buy these little handmade dog scarves. Since it is getting cold quickly now, we have started thinking about how much long fur Louie has and how Buck (we are thinking of renaming him Hank) does not. I don't want  Buck to be too cold this fall and mess up his potty training. So, I thought I should start practicing crocheting some dog scarfs in my spare time. It seems silly that it only covers their neck, but they sure look cute and are really easy to make if you want to save some money.

I think Buck is going to need a sweater to go with that scarf sometime and I might try to find a crochet pattern for that. Louie really likes having a buddy that is his size to play with. It seems ever since we got Buck, it has helped Louie to learn how to play with toys and get exercise playing chase.


 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute scarfs & Louie & Buck are quite the cute fashion models! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they look adorable :) so cute
    my dog has way too much fur so he doesn't really need a scarf :) following you now on gfc,maybe you want to do the same? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. huge piece of writing. I just came across your web site and wanted to let you know that I have certainly enjoyed browsing your blogs. At any rate I'm going to be following your feed and I hope you're posting again soon.
    jeux de flash

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!